Pflugerville's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
Welcome to Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, a leading provider of quality ear, nose and throat care. Our clinic near Pflugerville,TX, specializes in diagnosing and treating different conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to provide diagnostic solutions to a number of different conditions, from sinus and sleep disorders to allergies and adenoid conditions.
Additionally, we treat individuals coping with hearing loss. Our ENT providers are dedicated to providing the highest standard of otolaryngology care to individuals of Pflugerville and the surrounding areas. Our ENT doctors are dedicated to providing the highest standard of otolaryngology care to the individuals of Pflugerville and the surrounding areas.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Clinic Near Pflugerville, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday : 8am - 5pm
Tuesday : 8am - 5pm
Wednesday : 8am - 5pm
Thursday : 8am - 5pm
Friday : 8am - 12pm
Saturday : CLOSED
Sunday : CLOSED
Hearing Aids in Pflugerville, TX
Finding the right hearing aid is crucial to treating hearing loss. That’s why we offer devices from today’s top hearing technology manufacturers at our practice. If you’re ready to purchase a hearing aid, ask about the wide array of styles, types and features we have available.
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Pflugerville, TX
Our office provides patients with a complete line-up of ear, nose and throat services. Find out more about if you could benefit from treatment for one of the following areas of the head and neck: nasal, sinus or allergies, thyroid and adenoid, sleeping disorders, hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Pflugerville, TX
Our practice is staffed with experienced professionals, including both ENT doctors and audiologists. We provide a variety of services, from hearing testing to sinus, throat and sleep disorder treatments. Talk to our staff today!
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Nancy Innes, AuD