Hutto's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
At Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, we understand how important your ear, nose and throat health is to your daily life. That’s why our ENT practice, located near Hutto, TX, strives to provide top-of-the-line diagnosis and treatment for conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Not only will our ENT Providers diagnose and treat your maladies, they will walk you through each step to ensure that you are comfortable and knowledgeable during the process.
From comprehensive hearing evaluations, to the most up-to-date treatments for sinus, allergy, throat, and hearing issues, the ENT providers at Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, P.A. are well-versed and proud to treat patients in Hutto and the surrounding communities.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Clinic Near Hutto, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday : 8am - 5pm
Tuesday : 8am - 5pm
Wednesday : 8am - 5pm
Thursday : 8am - 5pm
Friday : 8am - 12pm
Saturday : CLOSED
Sunday : CLOSED
Hearing Aids in Hutton, TX
Have you been told you’d benefit from a hearing aid, but aren’t sure where to start? Our practice offers an extensive number of hearing aids in multiple styles and types, ensuring we find the most comfortable fit possible for your hearing aid and your life. With devices from the most advanced hearing aid manufacturers, find out what we can do for you!
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Hutto, TX
Our practice offers extensive otolaryngology and hearing care services, including the entire head and neck reason. From hearing loss and tinnitus to sinus, throat and sleep disorders, the ENT doctors and audiologists we staff are experts in ear, nose and throat care.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Hutto, TX
The ENT doctors and audiologists on our staff are knowledgeable, skilled and professional when it comes to treating ear, nose and throat issues. At our practice, we have a diverse group of professionals working together to come up with the right treatment plan for you.
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Nancy Innes, AuD