Georgetown's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
At Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, we offer comprehensive otolaryngology services to individuals in Georgetown, TX and surrounding areas. Our expert staff of ENT doctors are knowledgeable and helpful in diagnosing and treating a number of conditions involving your ear, nose and throat health.
Are you curious what Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat can do to alleviate your ailments? Our doctors are able to treat anything from sinus and allergy problems, to sleeping disorders, evaluate neck and throat conditions, in addition to hearing loss. Our staff strives to create an environment that not only encourages you to get care, but to feel comfortable in our hands.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Center Near Georgetown, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Hearing Aids in Georgetown, TX
Are you looking for a hearing aid? The professionals at our practice will help you find the right device for your hearing loss, budget and lifestyle needs. We offer a variety of different hearing aids from the leading hearing technology manufacturers, allowing us to meet the needs of each and every patient we serve!
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Georgetown, TX
Visit our office to find out more about the extensive otolaryngology and audiology services we can offer you. From sleep disorders, thyroid and adenoid issues to the latest procedures in treating sinus, nasal and allergy symptoms, our practice provides comprehensive ear, nose and throat services. We also staff ENT doctors and audiologists to make sure you’re getting the care you need.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Neck Mass/Lymph Node Swelling
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- VNG Balance Evaluations
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Georgetown, TX
The ENT doctors and audiologists on our staff are knowledgeable, skilled and professional when it comes to treating ear, nose and throat issues. At our practice, we have a diverse group of professionals working together to come up with the right treatment plan for you.
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Jill Davis, AuD