Cedar Park's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
Welcome to Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, the premier ear, nose and throat care facility serving Cedar Park and surrounding cities. Our practice offers a variety of different services to meet our patients’ needs, including: hearing loss treatment and prevention, and diagnosis and treatment of sinus, allergy, throat and sleep disorders.
The ENT doctors at Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat are committed to providing you with the care you need and deserve to treat your ear, nose and throat issues. We will use state-of-the-art diagnostic evaluations to ensure you receive the proper treatment -- and we will walk you through each step to keep you informed and comfortable.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Center Near Cedar Park, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Hearing Aids in Cedar Park, TX
Would you benefit from a hearing aid? Our office is dedicated to finding the right hearing instrument for every individual’s needs, which is why we offer devices from the leading hearing aid manufacturers. If you’re looking for specific hearing aid types, styles or features, our professionals will help you find the right fit.
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Cedar Park, TX
Our office provides patients with a complete line-up of ear, nose and throat services. With audiologists and ENT doctors on staff, our professionals work together to develop a treatment plan that’s right for you. Visit us for your otolaryngology needs, we’re qualified to treat: hearing loss, tinnitus, sinus, allergy and nasal issues, in addition to throat and sleeping disorders.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Neck Mass/Lymph Node Swelling
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- VNG Balance Evaluations
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Cedar Park, TX
When it comes to your ear, nose and throat health, trust the ENT doctors and audiologists on staff at Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat to get the treatment you need. We offer an extensive line-up of services, including diagnosis and treatment for: hearing loss, tinnitus, sinus, nasal, allergy, throat and sleep disorders.
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Nancy Innes, AuD