Round Rock's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
Welcome to Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, a leading provider of quality ear, nose and throat care. Our clinic in Round Rock, TX specializes in diagnosing and treating different conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to provide diagnostic solutions to a number of different conditions, from sinus and sleep disorders to allergies and adenoid conditions.
Additionally, we treat individuals coping with hearing loss. Our ENT Providers are dedicated to providing the highest standard of otolaryngology care to the individuals of Round Rock and the surrounding areas. Our ENT Providers are dedicated to providing the highest standard of otolaryngology care to the individuals of Round Rock and the surrounding areas.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Clinic in Round Rock, TX
7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday : 8am - 5pm
Tuesday : 8am - 5pm
Wednesday : 8am - 5pm
Thursday : 8am - 5pm
Friday : 8am - 12pm
Saturday : CLOSED
Sunday : CLOSED
Hearing Aids in Round Rock, TX
Are you ready to take your hearing to the next level? Our practice offers devices from the leading hearing technology manufacturers, which helps us find the perfect fit for your specific needs!
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Round Rock, TX
Our practice offers extensive otolaryngology and hearing care services, including the entire head and neck region. From hearing loss and tinnitus to sinus, throat and sleep disorders, the ENT doctors and audiologists we staff are experts in ear, nose and throat care.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Round Rock, TX
Our practice is staffed with experienced professionals, including both ENT doctors and audiologists. We provide a variety of services, from hearing testing to sinus, throat and sleep disorder treatments. Talk to our staff today!
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Nancy Innes, AuD