Pfluegerville's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
Welcome to Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, a leading provider of quality ear, nose and throat care. Our clinic near Pfluegerville,TX, specializes in diagnosing and treating different conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Using state-of-the-art equipment, we are able to provide diagnostic solutions to a number of different conditions, from sinus and sleep disorders to thyroid and adenoid conditions.
Additionally, we treat individuals coping with hearing loss. We offer a variety of the top hearing aid manufacturers to ensure our patients get the best device for their specific needs. Our ENT doctors are dedicated to providing the highest standard of otolaryngology care to the individuals of Pfluegerville and the surrounding areas.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Center Near Pfluegerville, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Hearing Aids in Pfluegerville, TX
Finding the right hearing aid is crucial to treating hearing loss. That’s why we offer devices from today’s top hearing technology manufacturers at our practice. If you’re ready to purchase a hearing aid, ask about the wide array of styles, types and features we have available.
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Round Rock, TX
Our office provides patients with a complete line-up of ear, nose and throat services. Find out more about if you could benefit from treatment for one of the following areas of the head and neck: nasal, sinus or allergies, thyroid and adenoid, sleeping disorders, hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Neck Mass/Lymph Node Swelling
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- VNG Balance Evaluations
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Pfluegerville, TX
Our practice is staffed with experienced professionals, including both ENT doctors and audiologists. We provide a variety of services, from hearing testing to sinus, throat and sleep disorder treatments. Talk to our staff today!
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Jill Davis, AuD