Dr. Tamez, his wife, all of his children, and many of his and his wife’s relatives and friends have undergone ENT procedures which should come as no surprise because most of us, our family members and friends will suffer from acute or chronic ENT ailments during the course of our lifetimes. Most people are familiar with the frequently encountered ear infections, tonsil /strep throat infections in children. A child’s proper hearing, speech, learning, behavior, growth, to name a few, has everything to do with the Ear, Nose and Throat region.
Dr. Tamez and his staff understand that that your children are your prized possessions and if it is determined that your child is a candidate for surgery; rest assured that you have an comprehensive,extensively experienced, compassionate surgeon in Dr. Tamez who has consistently great outcomes. . Dr Tamez and his staff will “hold Your hand” through the entire process . He provides the highest level of coordinated care with meticulous attention to detail. Every operation is performed in the manner that he would want his family member treated. He takes a leadership role with the surgery team, especially anesthesia, to ensure a seamless procedure and recovery. Attention to detail is foremost on Dr. Tamezs’ mind.
- Ear tubes
- Repair of ear drum ( Tympanoplasty)
- Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy using the latest technologies
- Turbinate reduction/ Shrinking using the latest technologies
- Ballon Sinuplasty
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (FESS) using image guided technology
- Tongue release/Frenectomy
Dr. Tamez has extensive experience in all aspects of Head and Neck Surgery including thyroglossal duct cysts, bronchial cleft cysts, and preauricular pits and cysts.
Where Dr. Tamez Operates
In order to provide his patients with the best surgical care possible, Dr. Tamez has limited his facility use to the below institutions.
- Oakwood Surgery Center- HCA outpatient facility . The Majority of Dr. Tamez's elective procedures for children and adults are perform at this facility.
- Round Rock Medical Center- The Majority of Dr. Tamez's inpatient surgeries are performed at this facility.
- Seton Williamson County Hospital- Dr. Tamez uses this facility for his Seton Plan patients.
- Dell Children's Hospital - Dr. Tamez uses this facility for complicated pediatric cases.
- Pediatric Center at North Austin Medical Center