Round Rock's ENT and Hearing Care Provider
At Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat, we understand how important your ear, nose and throat health is to your daily life. That’s why our ENT practice, located near Austin, TX, strives to provide top-of-the-line diagnosis and treatment for conditions of the ear, nose and throat. Not only will our ENT doctor diagnose and treat your maladies, they will walk you through each step to ensure you’re comfortable and knowledgeable during the process.
From comprehensive hearing evaluations, to the most up-to-date treatments for sinus, thyroid and adenoid issues, the ENT doctors at Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat are well-versed and proud to treat patients in (CITY) and the surrounding communities.
We're Ready To Assist You On Your Path To Better Hearing!
Our ENT Center Near Austin, TX
Address:7201 Wyoming Springs Dr.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Hearing Aids in Austin, TX
Are you ready to purchase hearing aids? Our clinic stocks top-of-the-line hearing aids in numerous styles and from a variety of the top manufacturers. With our long list of available devices, we’re sure we can find the perfect hearing aid for your hearing loss, lifestyle and programming needs.
- Hearing Aid Styles
- Hearing Protection
- Bluetooth Hearing Aids
- Caption Call
- Cell Phone Accessories
ENT and Hearing Services in Austin, TX
Are you struggling with ear, nose or throat issues? Tejas Ear, Nose and Throat staffs both ENT doctors and audiologists to provide you with the most complete and comprehensive care possible. Whether you need to seek treatment for sinus and throat issues, or hearing loss that requires hearing aids, we’ve got a line-up of services to help your specific needs.
- Allergy and Sinus
- Balloon Sinusplasty
- Better Asthma Control
- Chronic Draining Ear
- Chronic Runny Nose (Rhinitis)
- Chronic and Recurrent Sinusitis
- Chronic and Recurrent Tonsil Infections
- Chronic or Recurrent Cough
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Diagnostic Hearing Tests
- Difficulty Breast Feeding
- Difficulty Getting to Sleep and Staying Asleep
- Drooling (Sialorrhea)
- Ear Drum Perforation
- Fungal Sinusitis
- Halitosis/Bad Breath
- Headaches and Migraines
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Rehabilitation
- Hoarseness/Voice Issues/Singers Nodules
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR)
- Loss of Smell
- Mouth Breathing
- Musicians Earplugs and Monitors
- Nasal Obstruction and Congestion
- Neck Mass/Lymph Node Swelling
- Pediatric Audiology
- Recurrent Croup
- Recurrent Ear Infections
- Sinus Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Obstructive Sleep Apnea/OSA)
- Snoring and Restless Sleep
- Speech Delay/Articulation
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Tongue Tie
- Tonsil Stones/Tonsiloliths
- VNG Balance Evaluations
- Vertigo and Dizziness
Audiologist and ENT Specialists in Austin, TX
The ENT doctors and audiologists on our staff are knowledgeable, skilled and professional when it comes to treating ear, nose and throat issues. At our practice, we have a diverse group of professionals working together to come up with the right treatment plan for you.
Oscar A. Tamez, M.D.
Jill Davis, AuD